Visual communication is steadily taking over the realm of design and architecture, where imagination takes a tour of reality and experiences. Here is how 3D visualization and renderings wear different hats today and are pivotal in the AEC industry. Being handled independently by artists and creators, they can be leveraged as an expressive medium, a marketing tool, a tool for error detection and much more!
- Multiple Design Iterations
- 3D visualization and renderings have found their way into varied fields, albeit being overpowered in the architectural world. One can envision their desired designs through realistic 3D renders and immersive video flythroughs – pushing the envelope of virtual reality. The ability to strike a chord with hyper-realistic scenes and spatially manoeuvre through multiple iterations is striking!
- Faster Council and Community Approvals
- In urban-scale projects, one major milestone is gaining council and community approval to physically build the project. 3D renders have also become an essential part of design presentations to clients and developers by AEC professionals and real estate agents. This is primarily because they eliminate the need for a client to rely on their imagination, or interpretation and allows them to experience a virtual walkthrough of a space even before it gets built.
- Speed-Up Construction Processes
- The innate ability of 3D visualization to convey comprehensive design details makes it a front-runner. Under the umbrella of architectural communication, 3D renders have become an essential tool from conceptualization to the final stages of construction. The utilitarian benefit of 3D renders is that everyone involved in the project can benefit from it – thereby enabling quicker corrections, faster approvals and a sped-up construction process.
- Efficient Marketing Viewpoint
- One allied industry that has exponentially gained from 3D visualization is investment fundraising and pre-sales of projects. Most companies employ 3D renders and walkthroughs to present and showcase their design even before it is set in stone. This is enabled by not just selling a space, but the lifestyle that it embodies – and therefore, eventually selling an experience which is holistically conveyed through high quality 3D visuals!
- Immersive Medium of Expression
- Overshadowing the technical aspect of 3D renderings, creative imagination has also broken ground in multiple circumstances. Artistic expression plays a pivotal role in the 3D visuals created - high quality renderings meticulously detailed and help in rendering emotions, while also offering depth to design portfolios.
Modern technology embedded with the stellar potential of 3D visualization can offer finer designs-details. In the wake of sustainability and smart cities, 3D visualization and rendering have their roles to play, with the ultimate goal of building and living better. If you are among the many who would like to experience the power of visualization, Quickviz can help garner the potential of design ideas through beautiful, true-to-life imagery that efficiently translates a project into a real-life experience!
Have a project in mind? Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org